BETTER ONLINE PROGRAMMING
NEW! We are certified E VIRTUAL PRESENTERS
1. Live Online Workshops
Whether a single event or every third Thursday over a year, we have a set time for people to tune in. We treat our “webinars” with the same care as an in-person workshop. When done live with an instructor, learners are interacting with an actual human. There is opportunity for back and forth between the learners and the instructor as well as interactive components such as digital break-out rooms, downloadable activities to do and come back, discussions, polls, emoji reactions, and more. Recordings of these webinars may be made available for a period of time after the live event.
- Up to 100 people included. (+$75 for <500; +$125 for <1000)
- Tailored to your context.
- Zoom & their integrations
2. SkillsCamp Online Course Portal
We are currently developing our portal of online soft skills courses, which is ready to be pre-purchased! Each course will be a 60-90min experience broken up into bite-sized chunks so learners can go at their own pace. All courses will have instructors on camera, interactive quiz components, slides and other visual aids, downloadable personalized activities, and more. The first 3 courses will include conflict resolution, delivering feedback, and stress management followed shortly after by professional communication and emotional intelligence.
- Unlimited amount of employees (pay per license)
- 1:1 support from the SkillsCamp team (of real people) for learners
- Access for 1 year to all current and coming content
- Digital credentials and certificates upon course completions
- Evergreen content with personalized activities
- Teachable & their integrations
- Learn offline
3. Content Development
If you already have a learning management system (LMS) and want to supplement it with high-quality, engaging, softs skills programming, we will design, develop, produce, and deliver all content for you to plug in to your system. That might include, videos, downloadable activities, quizzes, transcripts, closed captions, etc.
- Unlimited amount of employees (as determined by your LMS)
- Highly tailored content for your LMS, including:
- Curriculum development
- Activity design
- Interactive components
- Slide design
- Transcriptions (add-on)
- Captioning (add-on)
Want to learn more about what we can do?
Live Online Workshops
We find webinars often carry a negative connotation because most of them are done poorly. The speaker and their slides are boring and pre-recorded, and there is no opportunity for student-instructor interaction.
At SkillsCamp, we treat our “webinars” like online interactive classrooms and give them the same respect and design as an in-person workshop. When done live with an instructor, learners know they are interacting with an actual human. There is opportunity for back and forth between the learners and the instructor through chat boxes as well as interactive components such as digital break-out rooms, downloadable activities to keep them engaged throughout, discussions, polls, and more. Learners walk away with the slide deck and any activities for use during the session or later.
We decided to go with Zoom as our online tech providers. Their recent upgrades make us believe they align with our values in that they are visually appealing yet simple to use, and allow for a back and forth between the presenter and the audience. We feel the following will help make your webinars amazing!
- Schedule individual and recurring sessions ahead of time
- Digital breakout rooms that facilitators can click in and out of for online group discussion
- Customize the experience
- Poll Everywhere and MURAL integrations for realtime interactivity
- Upload files ahead of time for learners to takeaway
- Share slides, video, or both at the same time
- Encourage audience engagement through live Q&A, audience polls, and emoji reactions
- Record the webinar for use after
- Have multiple presenters